Job description / Role
We are currently seeking a junior legal secretary for an international law firm in Dubai. Ideally you will already be on the ground with native English.
• To support various lawyers in the team and provide a full secretarial service including typing and amending documents, diary management, liaising with clients and various other administrative tasks in support of the operation of the Dubai office.
• Preparing and amending house style and non house-style firm legal documents.
• Typing and amending of emails, letters, correspondence and documents as requested.
• Creating and updating PowerPoint presentation.
• Managing inboxes.
• Managing the outlook calendars and diaries.
• Organising internal and external meetings, conference calls and video links, as required.
• Arranging business travel.
• Liaising with clients in a professional manner on the telephone and via written correspondence.
• Communicating at all levels within the firm in a clear and concise manner, whilst maintaining confidentially at all times.
• Managing FileSite.
• Undertaking electronic and manual filing.
• Updating InterAction with relevant business contacts.
• Preparing bills and billing-related matters.
• Liaising with the Finance Department in relation to the completion of bills and related billing matters.
• Managing, monitoring and reclaiming expenses.
• Performing other ad hoc secretarial tasks as required and requested.
• Working as part of the Secretarial team, providing secretarial cover for absentees as and when requested, and proactively offering assistance to others.
AED 18,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Prior experience in an international law firm advantageous but not essential; strong secretarial skills in professional services ideal.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Accurate and proficient audio typing skills
• Excellent time management and communication skills.
• Effective team player.
• Fluent in English desirable.
About the Company
MENA Recruit came to fruition in response to a growing need for international legal talent in London and Dubai. Its initial focus began in the Legal sector, evolving as a service provider for other sectors such as Administration, Marketing, Business Development, HR, IT, Finance and C-Suite positions.
Over the last two decades, with roots firmly planted in the Middle East and operations expanding into the APAC region, MENA Recruit has gained intuitive industry knowledge and expertise. With its unique, people-focused approach, the firm has yielded competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for the professionals it has supported throughout the years.
The company is dedicated to delivering the highest quality of talent and service to its clients while working tenaciously towards helping them achieve higher retention rates. For this reason, MENA Recruit is considered by both candidates and clients as a consultant in the truest sense of the word, offering guidance to both people and organizations on how to adapt to the constant change in market conditions and how to anticipate present and future challenges.
Presently, MENA Recruit provides services to organizations and professionals in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, and the United Kingdom.
With such an extensive global reach, strong brand value, decades of expertise, and an innovative approach towards business challenges, it’s clear why MENA Recruit is the partner of choice for both in-house recruiters and candidates internationally.
Ignite Search & Selection
Legal Secretary for an International Law Firm
Legal Secretary / Office Assistant for a Boutique Regional Law Firm