Job description / Role
We’re seeking a motivated and creative Junior Marketing Executive to join the Hays Middle East team.
Welcome to Hays:
At Hays, we believe in building long-term partnerships with our people and our customers. Together, we'll work for your tomorrow, and the possibilities are endless. With over 50 years of business success, we have built a reputation as the world leader in specialist recruitment and workforce solutions. But joining Hays isn’t just about being part of a global business leader; together with over 13,000 people worldwide, you’ll be making a difference in the world of work.
Your new role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Junior Marketing Executive will be based in our Dubai office and will assist with planning, executing, and monitoring our marketing campaigns with a digital focus. The Junior Marketing Executive will play a key role in developing and implementing digital strategies to enhance our brand presence, engage with our target audience, and drive measurable results across the Middle East. This is an excellent opportunity for someone passionate about marketing and eager to grow their career with a multinational company.
In this role, you’ll be required to:
• Assist in developing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies.
• Collaborate with the Middle East and wider EMEA marketing teams to create engaging content for various marketing channels, including social media, website, and email campaigns.
• Assist in managing and monitoring our social media platforms, including scheduling and community management.
• Assist in updating and maintaining the Hays Middle East website and blog.
• Monitor and analyse marketing data and provide reports on campaign performance, customer engagement, and ROI.
• Coordinate with internal departments and stakeholders to ensure marketing materials are accurate, up-to-date, and aligned with brand guidelines.
• Support the planning and execution of internal and external events, including webinars, trade shows, career fairs and conferences.
• Conduct market research to identify industry trends, customer preferences, and competitive analysis.
• Stay up to date with industry developments, emerging trends, and best practices in marketing.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• To thrive in this role, you’ll be an entry-level marketeer with a solid understanding of marketing principles and techniques, holding a bachelor's degree or qualification in marketing / digital marketing and/or prior relevant experience or internships.
• A passion for the ever-evolving digital landscape is a must! As such, proficiency in using social media platforms and experience using any of the following marketing tools is a plus - Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sprinklr, Adobe Creative Cloud, Google Analytics and CMS. You’ll also be adept in using Microsoft Office.
• You’ll have a creative mindset with a sharp eye for detail, design and branding, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English is essential, while Arabic language skills is a plus.
What you’ll get in return:
As a Junior Marketing Executive, you'll have the chance to learn and grow by gaining hands-on experience in various marketing functions. By joining our global brand, you’ll be part of a diverse and inclusive workforce. You’ll also benefit from an expanded network across 33 countries, with the opportunity for global mobility. At Hays, you’ll get:
• A competitive salary
• Clear progressions plans
• Hybrid and flexible working hours
• Generous annual leave allocation
• Wellbeing Fridays with free breakfast/lunch
• Weekly prizes and incentives
• One day of paid leave per year to volunteer
What to do now:
If this role is of interest to you, then please do ‘apply now’ by sending an up-to-date copy of your CV.
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.