Job description / Role
FILA INDUSTRIA CHIMICA SPA - MIDDLE EAST -, a branch of an Italian company, leader in the treatment, protection and maintenance of any kind of surface, is selecting a JUNIOR OFFICE MANAGER.
The professional figure, we are looking for, will be responsible for supervising and managing the activities that are necessary for the functioning of company and areas of staff, in particular Finance Area, Back Office Sales and Logistic area.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director of the Branch, the candidate will have the following job responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Finance Manager of the Group, managing the needs of the Finance area, keeping accounts (account receivable/account payable), making payments, keeping relationships with accountants and handling unpaid debts;
- Managing orders second steps: receiving the order enter in the system, check if it meets the requirements, send order confirmation;
- Preparing documentation for the shipping shipping and checking the delivery of the goods within the time and in the manner agreed with the customer.
- Preparation of quotation, order documentation
AED 5,000 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- ORACLE KNOWLEDGE. Mandatory.
- University Degree (business studies);
- Knowledge of accountancy;
- Strengthened experience in the role, matured by working in societies organized in a modern manner and on a worldwide scale;
- Fluent English and Arabic;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Planning and organisational skills.
About the Company
Almost seventy years of experience, working and studying "in the field", with high quality standards for development and production of our products and in-depth knowledge of materials. These are just some of Fila's strong points, making our dynamic company a leader in protection and care of surfaces in marble, natural stone, porcelain stoneware, terracotta and wood.
Fila products are sold in more than 60 countries, thanks to 5 foreign commercial branches (France, Spain, Germany, the United Kingdom and the United States) and a capillary sales network worldwide.
Thanks to partnerships with over 180 of the most important international floor and wall covering manufacturers, Fila is always updated about sector trends and ready to develop and test new solutions to meet client requirements.
Fila offers a complete range of certified products, devised for professional treatment specialists and also suitable, thanks to their effectiveness and ease of use, for end users, including those who are not DIY experts.