Job description / Role
Job Level: Below Operator
Reporting to: Project Manager
Age Requirement: 20 - 30 years old
Minimum Education: Secondary / Diploma / Degree
Certifications / Licenses: Driving License
The Driver / Junior Operator shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Inform the Base Manager about the renewal of Vehicle Registration, two weeks before expiration.
- Follow up maintenance schedule and make sure that the vehicle is maintained as per company QA procedure.
- Perform daily prescribed maintenance and record it in Carry out duties assigned by Base Supervisor in efficient safe manner.
- Transporting personnel and equipment from Staff house to Location and vice versa. Make sure to follow MSE safe driving instructions and procedure.
- Follow up Base Supervisors Instruction.
- Control all expendables, materials and supplies to insure that waste does not occur and these material and supplies are kept in a secure place.
- Adhere to the Company policy.
- Ensure to follow the client HSE procedure daily.
- Maintain good relation with the client.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills and competencies:
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Must have a valid Driving license
- Possess excellent Quality Control, Safety and Driving Skills
About the Company
AlMansoori was founded in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates in 1977 as one of the first local companies to participate in the oilfield services sector. Since then we have grown into a workforce of over 3800 happy employees spread across 12 countries on two continents. We provide a wide range of services in support of the local petroleum industry and pride ourselves on our service quality and safety records.