Job description / Role
* As the Junior Product Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the vision, roadmap and launch of new, customer-facing features and functionalities.
* You will also be responsible for delivering key features to respond to the business needs.
A leading company in the Middle East, with numerous stores operating in several countries in the region.
* Support the entire life cycle of products; ideation, validation, technical development, launch and continuous improvement.
* Collect data from internal and external sources to aid in defining product concepts, respond to user needs throughout the development process, evaluate technologies, and study market trends and competitors.
* Ensure delivered product meets goals and objectives of the project.
* Ensure designs are meeting intended goals by partnering with the UX / Product Design team to user-test designs through mock-ups and functional prototypes.
* Very diverse work environment.
* Opportunity to work with well-known brands within different industries.
* 3 years of experience in Product or Program Management for an e-commerce, transaction-based, retail or similar website.
* Strong interest in retail, e-commerce, fashion and omni-channel
* Experience working for retailers with omni-channel offering in the Middle East is desirable.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graduate Executive Researcher