This position is closed or expired.
See other Customer Service jobs
The Property Coordinator will be responsible for providing full support to the real estate services team on all property coordination requirements.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the market price and possible opportunities in the market
- Booking properties corresponding to the Relocation requests and outside customer requests with sharing agents or with Landlords/
- Note and organize the HS in document to be sent o customers.
- Update the real estate agents listings
- Confirm booking and make replacements for cancellations
- As and when required, answer outside customer/relocation consultant or property consultant questions.
- Discuss rental prices and conditions of payment with the real estate agents and/or landlords
- Produce real estate team activity reports on a daily and weekly basis.
The ideal candidate will be self driven, results orientated with a positive outlook and will have a clear focus on producing high quality of work. Must be a self starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Fluent English speaker
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Professional image with a polished presentation
- Punctual, reliable, tolerant and determined
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong analytical skills
About the Company
For over 25 years, Move One has provided seamless international logistics, relocations, moving, and pet transportation services across the globe. A leader in emerging and frontier markets, we understands our customer requirements and difficulties they face operating in challenging environments.
Move One has provided project logistics in support for military, humanitarian organizations, and the energy sector throughout the developing world. With operations in Eastern Europe, the Balkans, Central Asia, the Middle East, and most recently the African region. Move One has the necessary experience, local knowledge, and resources to execute on any logistic project.
When it’s Not Just a Box.