Job description / Role
• Do the various Plumbing and Fire protection Engineering tasks through a combination of draughting and engineering (include sizing domestic water and drainage piping requirements, reviewing different plumbing design approaches, sizing equipment and tanks, and sizing water heating systems, fire protection systems).
• Coordinating of the engineering work between other members of the Building Services and Architectural teams
• Works under the direct supervision of the Senior Engineer and is accountable for specific discipline designer activities assigned to them.
• Mechanical Engineer with a recognized degree from a nationally accredited engineering program
• 1-3 Years of Middle East experience working within an International Design Firm, with a focus on Building Services Design.
• Plumbing and Fire protection Engineering experience through a combination of draughting and engineering (include sizing domestic water and drainage piping requirements, reviewing different plumbing design approaches, sizing equipment and tanks, and sizing water heating systems, fire protection systems).
• Experience with Revit, AutoCAD and proper draughting methods and techniques.
• Understanding of standard industry software.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of computer programs and web-based applications including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Logical and analytical thinking
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Big Fish Recruitment
Mechanical Engineer - Maintenance & Repair
RTC-1 Employment Services
Project Engineer (Mechanical) - Oil & Gas Industry
Ultimate HR Solutions
Mayekawa Middle East (MYCOM)
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|