Job description / Role
- The preparation of the companies QA manual control and supervision of all amendments and revisions
- Control and the distribution of all the companies quality documentation
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Perform all internal and external audits on behalf of the companies management
- Verify contractor quality requirements are specified to vendors and contractor documentation submittals.
- Attend all pre-bid meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the project bidders.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Monitor the disposition of all issued nonconformance reports.
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QC manager
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site QA/QC procurement manager
- Coordinate all quality related correspondence with the customers representatives.
- Monitor statistical method reporting.
- Action and close all customer complaints
- Control all achieve documentation upon the completion of the project.
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Completed Bachelor
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience; exposure on large marine civil construction projects is a must
- Must have FMCG experience.
- Familiar with the applicable standards for his activities, proven record of activities in other projects.
- Experience in internal auditor for quality management systems.
- With English Language proficiency and good MS Office Skills.
- Takes ownership of own objectives agreed upon. Strong self-motivator.
- Ensures visibility of achieved results and performance for the entire team.
- Investigates, understands and responds to the needs of customers - internal and external.
- Seeks and shares information and ideas in order to improve performance. Helps and motivates colleagues to achieve their goals.
- Shows respect, flexibility and loyalty to colleagues throughout the organization.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of the organization orally and in writing. Actively listens and is persuasive in reasoning.
- Able to adequately solve problems or disputes.
- Objectivity is a must for reporting.
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.