Job description / Role
Junior Quality Control
Salary: up to AED 4,000 based on experience
Location: Dubai, UAE
Our Client is a well established manufacturer of composite materials for the construction industry and beyond.
With state of the art equipment providing the highest quality and standards, they pride themselves of having supplied many key projects across the UAE, Middle East and Africa.
Due to their expansion we are seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual who thrives on a fast paced and ever changing environment
Key role is to provide a wide range of administrative support activities & quality control to the production team.
• Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, conducting a visual and measurement test, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials
• Assist in approval in-process production by confirming required specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and communicating the required adjustments to the production supervisor
• Return products for re-work if needed and complete documentation to confirm re-work
• Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs
• Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for repairs.
• Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
• Bachelors degree or diploma or relevant experience
• Experienced or fresh graduates will be considered
• Possess strong Technical aptitude
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal is essential
• A team player with high level of dedication
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.