Job description / Role
- Support the Business Development Manager in sourcing exceptional candidates for respective Clients.
- Advertise requirements in relevant portals and avenues.
- Screen, interview and shortlist candidates as per the job specifications.
- Market mapping as per Client requirement
- Administrative responsibilities which are a part of the Recruitment process
- Minimum 2 years of full-time Recruitment Consultancy experience
- Experience in advertising and sourcing via job portals is mandatory
- White Collar recruitment experience is mandatory
(Requesting not to apply if you do not fit the above criteria)
About the Company
MSI Qatar is a part of the Management Solutions International Brand established in 1999 and has been operating continuously through the peak hiring needs in the region.
Formerly part of TMP Worldwide, we believe that our heritage of once being part of a world-class, multinational recruitment company, combined with our extensive years in the MENA market, helps us guarantee superior, results driven activities that balance the needs of our clients with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Admin & Assistant