Job description / Role
Your new role
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you’ll benefit from a reassuring structure at the beginning, before getting more flexibility once you’re set up to succeed, backed by expert colleagues who want you to learn and grow. No day is the same here at Hays, and from this experience you will gain:
- Being enrolled into our 6 month Graduate Trainee Program where you will receive daily/weekly training from our local and international trainers.
- The Consultant plays an important role in executing searches by identifying, contacting and attracting candidates who match our clients' requirements.
- The Consultant is responsible for evaluating and assessing the candidate's business experiences and professional competencies to determine how they relate to a client's specific need, and would ultimately prepare them for consideration by our clients.
- The role requires a flexible and adaptable approach and a 'can-do' attitude.
- You must be accurate, efficient and enjoy working within a varied and busy role.
- It is necessary to have a good understanding of the business, the way in which it functions and the different industries that people work on.
- You should be confident and capable of communicating with people in all areas of the business. This is a permanent graduate role.
- Building relationships with clients
- Winning new business
- Managing vacancies from start to finish
- Screening, interviewing and shortlisting candidates
- Matching the best candidates to the best jobs
In this role you will be required to:
- Search for talent using multiple streams such as LinkedIn, Gulf Talent and our internal recruitment platform
- Complete a complete mapping exercise by gathering relevant information regarding the appropriate industries and target companies, including identifying potential prospects, sources and managing responses
- Represent client effectively in the marketplace, using various recruitment methods
- Partner with the Consultant to develop and present a slate of qualified candidates to each client
- Anticipate what needs to drive the search to closure and be prepared to supply additional information, such as related industry trends, market findings, reaction to the opportunity, compensation data, etc., gained during the course of a search
- Prepare organized information for the client progress report/meeting by teaming with the Consultant
- Be aware of activities and changes in the general business environment and in the industry specifically.
- Add to the firm's candidate pool expertise by continually identifying and introducing new talent to the firm.
- Ensure that up to date assignment, company and candidate information during the course of an assignment is always available for colleagues
- Contribute to responses to inquiries for new business as well as business development activities.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Here, a growth mindset is essential. It’s not just about who you are, but who you want to become.
- Passion to succeed and be part of a fast-paced environment
- People focused with a sales-driven mentality
- Collaborative in spirit with the confidence to build strong networks
- No previous recruitment experience is needed
What you’ll get in return
Believing that personal growth leads to professional progression, you will feel heard, valued and assured that we care about your wellbeing, in an inclusive environment where you can be yourself. This will enable you to reach your full potential, broadening your ability to make a positive impact on the world of work and leading to your own personal success. At Hays, you’ll get:
- Clear progressions plans
- Hybrid & flexible working hours
- Wellbeing Fridays with Free Breakfast
- Weekly prizes and incentives
- One day of paid leave per year to volunteer
About the Company
At Hays, we invest in lifelong partnerships that empower people and businesses to succeed. With over 50 years’ success under our belts and a workforce of 10,000+ people across 32 countries, we’ve evolved to put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
So much more than a specialist recruitment business, what really sets us apart is our knowledge through scale, deep understanding and our ability to meaningfully innovate for our customers. By providing advice, insights and expertise on issues you face today in the fast-paced world of work, we help you make the right decisions for tomorrow.
Offering an unrivalled suite of recruitment and workplace solutions, whether you’re looking for what’s next in your career, or have a gap to fill, we’ll help you get where you want to go.
You can rely on us to deliver today and help you plan for tomorrow.
Recruitment Consultant - 360
Recruitment Consultant - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Junior HR Executive - Immediately Available
Excelsior Group ME
Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Human Resources Assistant
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)