Job description / Role
Junior Relationship Associate (Corporate Administration) - UAE Jurisdiction
- Understanding incorporation and legal structuring for all UAE jurisdictions; to draft quotes and proposals for client’s and prospective client’s inquiries;
- Work jointly with and assist Senior RMs with day-to day tasks incl. interactions with clients, follow ups on quotes, close out sales cycle, and cross sell platform of services
- Assist in the uploading of application and information in ViewPoint (VP) and other regulatory portals
- Gather info through emails for compliance, KYC etc and complete processes on VP
- Undertake due diligence on new and existing files prior to onboarding, and pass the file to Execution team.
- Concurrently, liaise directly with the Compliance Manager/Officer as needed (e.g. matters requiring enhanced due diligence)
- Respond in a timely manner to any adhoc requests from Relationship Managers for liaison with execution and Finance teams
- Assist in the monitoring and managing with the RMs follow-up trackers
- Understand and assist for the conduct of compliance review or regular corporate health check on companies to be incorporated, renewed, amended or closed (Corporate health check involves ensuring that a company’s registration is valid, all statutory requirements are met and corporate documents are e.g. registers are up to date and consistent)
- Create, validate, classify and update templates of responses, procedure summaries, fact sheets, newsletters etc.
- Ensure along with Senior RMs that the teams maintain client entity records in line with operational procedures (Viewpoint)
- Ensure that the Firm always meets both its Federal and Free Zone statutory and regulatory obligations, including anti-money laundering & the countering of terrorist financing and sanctions laws.
- Report any breaches in the above requirements to a Director, Compliance Officer and Money Laundering Reporting Officer as soon as possible.
Experience & Qualifications
- At least 4 – 5 years’ experience in a corporate service provider, private family office or private client law firm;
- Knowledge, experience and exposure of free zones and the UAE’s federal regulatory regime is an added plus;
- Other expertise
- Proficient in MS Office (MS word & MS excel etc.).
- Essential characteristics
- Confident and presentable;
- Culturally aware and sensitive to colleagues;
- Flexibility to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- The ability to juggle and track multiple tasks and responsibilities; and,
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of co-workers and to the organizational mission.
About the Company
Re/think is a boutique accounting, regulatory and compliance, VAT advisory, audit, HR consultancy, recruitment and business advisory firm. We specialize in assisting SME clients with cost-effective, high quality services and solutions. We create value by investing in highly qualified and motivated people and working closely with leading industry partners to provide our clients a one stop shop for all of their business support.
This support ranges from our core services to CFO and board level advisory for the sectors and markets we serve. Our ability to add value reaches across business size, as our offering can be adopted to start ups through to large complex firms.
Executive/Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR Source Consulting
Executive Assistant to Managing Director
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC