Job description / Role
• Make calls to establish relationships and build your book of business from the ground up
• Secure face to face meetings with prospects/customers and accompany senior sales to meetings.
• Prospect via fieldwork, referrals, industry networking, and trade shows
• Contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email.
• Facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business.
• Provide superior customer service in a very competitive market.
• Negotiate rates on a spot or transactional basis with clients.
• Responsible to achieve monthly, quarterly & annual sales goals and KPIs as set by reporting manager.
• Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer database to further develop account potential.
• Prepare quotes and keep updating corporate CRM.
• Attend weekly Sales & Marketing meetings.
• Undertake sales presentations to customers and business communities to present the company and its products and services.
• Sales Forecasting and Budgeting
Reports to Key Accounts Manager
• 2 years of professional sales experience
• 2 years of experience in Logistics business is considered as a plus
• Established presence in the marketplace (JAFZA /Dubai) is considered as a plus.
• Must have excellent communication and presentation skills. Clear and concise email, telephone and face-to-face interaction
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required while knowledge of CRM systems is considered as a plus.
• Driving License is prerequisite.
• Fluent English
• Arabic considered as a plus.
• Farsi considered as a plus
About the Company
A leading trading company in th UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts