Job description / Role
Accounting & Reporting
• Interprets, oversees and controls the recording of financial transactions and/or activities.
• Implements current accounting procedures as needed and ensures transactions are properly controlled.
• Reports on financial data in a meaningful and informative manner to responsible inter/intradepartmental parties.
• Review, edits and approves journal entries and account reconciliations by members of the department and parties outside the department that will be entered into the accounting records of the company.
• Liaises with the colleagues from the Finance Shared Service Center in Budapest for topics related to Accounting & Reporting including Accounts Payable activities, Treasury and Accounts Receivable
• Preparation of timely and accurate monthly AP and related reports.
• Reviews accuracy of purchase orders prior to posting.
• Supporting an accurate and timely actual reporting according to IFRS, FGAR, FINCO and DIS and for monthly accounting activities.
• Support the preparation and analysis of the monthly reporting packages as well as local statutory reporting requirements (internal audit, external audit, JAFZA requirements, VAT submission and annual statutory reporting requirements).
• Review and post regional cost reports into SAP to ensure cost centers and cost elements are accurate.
• Ensures all business activities comply with Travel & Expense Policy, FGAR, relevant SOP’s and local guidelines.
• Reports certain events in Client internal reporting systems like FINCO.
• Interacts/works closely with the Financial Shared Service Center in Budapest to ensure that the normal events are reported correctly and on time.
• Analyzes financial transactions and/or data for trends, variances, exceptions and consistency with generally accepted accounting practices and company policy.
• Meets with financial management to explain unusual and special situations and recommends solutions.
• Assists in preparing budgets for assigned departments and providing budget evaluations on a regular basis and track capital and expense budgets.
• Supports in timely processing of payroll
• Review all incoming invoices and expenses for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
• Provides any additional ad-hoc financial support.
• Maintains master data in SAP such as vendor/customer data, payment terms and pricing.
• Monitors purchase requisition process and makes sure that it is within the global guidelines.
• Reports indirect procurement spends in the Savings Tracker.
Travel & Entertainment
• Audits expense reports submitted for reimbursement.
• Communicates with supported affiliate employees in a professional manner when corrections or clarification is required on expense report submissions.
• Communicates and collaborates proactively with various business partners to resolve issues or alerts of T&E or HCP compliance discrepancies.
AED 8,500 to 9,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• A first experience in similar position in a corporate type of company
• Strong business acumen and financially savvy
• Strong financial skills
• Fluent in English (verbal and written); knowledge of Arabic language is preferred
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as the Google Suite
• Excellent SAP skills
• Minimal a bachelor degree in accounting
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions