Junior Sous Chef - Breakfast
Job description / Role
Junior Sous Chef - Breakfast Operation
Do you have an appetite for career progression and ready to take your culinary skills to a world-class platform? Take your career to a whole new level with us and join our kitchen team.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Managing day to day breakfast operation and ensuring standards are being applied within the operation.
- Work with superiors to produce diversified menus on accordance with the Rixos Premium JRB's policy and vision.
- Coming up with new ideas, developing recipes and producing dishes to our clients which appeal and represent Rixos luxury life style concept.
- Developing junior chefs, sharing knowledge to build diverse team, ensuring team equally empowered to deliver the best breakfast experience.
- Must have knowledge of food cost, inventory control, ordering process through the system ( FMC, FBM).
- Must have knowledge of ISO 22000, HACCP, PIC in order to be in line with DM and food safety requirements.
- Must have experience in large scale all day dining, specially breakfast.
- Experience in all day dining
- Creative and passionate about food and customer service
- Able to work in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; a team player
- Add diplomas/certifications required if needed
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.