Job description / Role
- Ensure the filling of vacancies utilizing best practices in the most efficient, cost-effective and timely manner
- Conduct competency-based interviews, use appropriate assessment tools and check candidates' references
- Liaise with line managers to ensure a full understanding of their requirements and preferences, as well as interview and select applicants who meet the specified criteria for the position as per the set company policy
- Provide an exclusive candidate's experience and ensure keeping the candidates' database and statuses always updated on the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Build effective working relationships with placement agencies, colleges and universities for recruitment purposes
- Support the Talent Acquisition department with various TA related tasks.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent technical degree (TS)
- 1-2 years of experience in Recruitment
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Planning and Organizing
- Decision Making
- Communication Skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Relationship Building
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Human Resource Officer
Talent Acquisition & Recruitment Specialist
Irwin & Dow
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East
Irwin & Dow