Job description / Role
• Junior supervisor operations will be overall responsible for the day-to-day running of the transport operation, making sure that Passengers are transported in a safe and reliable manner & providing support in the maintenance and fleet operations.
• The Junior supervisor of operations will also work closely with the Operation Manager to provide a safe transport service.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Ability to communicate with all levels across the organisation: executives, management, drivers, and operational teammates.
• Should have a heavy bus driving license & knowledge of the routes/location in the UAE.
• Strong interpersonal skills and verbal & written communication.
• Flexible and responsive attitude capable of managing multiple tasks, shifting priorities.
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & word)
• Responsible for ensuring and maintaining a safe environment through compliance of all company policies.
Education and Work History:
• Higher Secondary School or equivalent.
• Over five years of experience in the field of school transportation.
• Planning and organisational skills.
• Demonstrated ability to effect cost reductions.
About the Company
STS Group offers a broad spectrum of transport and technical services for the education and corporate business sectors. Our purpose is to shape a better world by being a reliable partner of choice for passenger transport solutions across the GCC through our core values of Safe, Timely, Smart.
As a vision-driven brand, we take a long-term view of everything we do. Our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
We take a long-term view of everything we do, and our dynamism and passion for innovation have helped us achieve sustainable success in a short period. Headquartered in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, the STS Group employs over 3,000 team members across the GCC.
Logistics Warehouse Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Avyanco Business Consultancy
Logistic Coordinator - Export (Arabic and French Speaker)
Logistics and Transport Supervisor
Al Mawarid General Contracting