Junior Vocational Trainer
Job description / Role
We are looking for an Junior Occupational Safety Trainer with Certification background. Candidate must be fluent in speaking Hindi and English.
• Conducting selected OHS Trainings as assigned by the company.
• Follow the training trackers on time and coordinate with the operation coordinator for the timely delivery of the training programs.
• Follow-up on training session’s dates and venue.
• Assisting the operation coordinator to coordinate with the site and location
• Receiving the feedback from the safety training attendees.
• Conduct safety trainings at both training centers and the client site
• Make sure that all the trainings courses that to lead are done and in line with the standards as set by the company.
• Customize the courses to the client as per their requirement.
• Arriving early , setting up the training area to our high standards
• Make sure all delegates paper work is filled and sent to the document controller in a timely manner.
• Pass if any sales enquiries quickly efficiently to the customer care team.
• Pass on any coordination enquiries quickly and efficiently to the operation coordinator( in office or client site)
AED 2,400 to 2,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills & Qualification
• Bachelor’s Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
• NEBOSH - Level 3
• Train The Trainer Certificate will be an advantage
• 2 Years of Experience in delivering training either In house or Third Party
• Certificate in occupational health and safety
• Thorough knowledge of health and safety laws
• Leadership Ability
• Able to multitask, prioritize, manage time efficiently, eager to learn and adaptive and flexible attitude
• Excellent communication and presentation Skills
• Proficient in MS office tools
• Excellent communication and presentation Skills in English and Hindi
Industry: Human Resources
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.