Job description / Role
You perform highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the property's facilities and equipment to ensure a safe and functional environment for the guests.
What is in it for you:
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
What you will be doing:
- To execute efficiently a maintenance and repair program for the Hotel during his assigned shift.
- Daily routine inspection of guest floors, corridors.
- To protect the Hotel from fire and look after other aspects of safety and security.
- To follow energy conservation program.
- To ensure effective communication within the department and with other operational departments in the Hotel during his shift.
- To participate in all trainings organized in the Hotel.
- To execute all the works pertaining to Maintenance department.
- To clean and maintain his work and technical areas.
- Coordination with Housekeeping department for the guest rooms maintenance
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant building maintenance experience is an asset
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
Your team and working environment:
Mövenpick Hotel Apartments Downtown Dubai offers 244 fully serviced and furnished hotel apartments that shares the neighbourhood with Burj Khalifa. In the history-making Downtown Dubai district, walking distance to the world's tallest building, its famous fountain and The Dubai Mall.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.