Job description / Role
We are hiring for a global company based in Dubai, looking for a Key Account Client Relationship / Communication Manager for their retail concepts side of business.
In this position, you will be responsible for all strategic planning and account management of multiple clients from different industries. You will be involved with a number of clients and/or brands at the same time for which you need to develop a good understanding and identify specific business needs for each one.
• As a planner you will need to set the strategy for different clients, you need to have the ability to craft presentations and proposals with strong story telling techniques in order to be able to sell our different services, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to grasp the clients’ needs and brain storm ways to fulfil them, you should have client servicing background and to be able to achieve the goals and objectives set by your management.
• Ideally you’ll be working with a team who will be introducing you to the brands and the BIG IDEA would be developed by you and executed alongside with the development and operational team.
• You will need to collaborate with the senior management team to develop a strategic and tactical plan to achieve the desired annual revenue targets.
• We’ll need you to adapt with the different cultures in our company and develop your skills to work with specialized technical suppliers. Attitude is really important in this role and a ‘can-do’ is a must. Our remit is to explore new ground and you’ll be key to helping us get there.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• 5+ years of experience in planning and direct interaction with clients
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism, or related field.
• Must have worked with a well-known with PR / Communication Agency
• Excellent analytical and presentation skills with design know how.
• Exceptional marketing skills.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to collaborate with the project team to develop innovative ideas.
• Good communication in English is mandatory
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please do reach our office or drop us a message.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Key Account Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Client Servicing Manager - Social Media & Content
Right Calibre Executive Search
Key Account Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Sales Executive
Business Development / Marketing Manager