Job description / Role
The Key Account Director will have responsibility for promoting the growth of the Ebury brand into new markets and territories through independent research and campaigns.
This is a great opportunity to develop the next phase of your career within the FinTech sector and play a key role in the growth of Ebury. Ebury is a true meritocracy - your performance will be recognised and rewarded.
• Originate new business autonomously targeting Middle Market prospects (£50M+ turnover).
• Collaborate with country sales teams to cross-sell cash management, FX hedging and payment products.
• Understand the client's business environments, strategies, and industry to provide the best solution for their situation.
• Know and understand the competition's capabilities and gaps to better position Ebury’ s Banking solutions.
• Promote sales through frequent client meetings and discussions covering new products, market and industry developments working with the Country Manager.
• Expand existing business and provide feedback to technology and product managers.
• Support the Ebury strong client relationship/servicing culture through on-going customer contact, written call reports via Salesforce, quality customer service and superior product knowledge.
Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Ebury is a Global FinTech: we apply new technologies to enhance and automate financial services and processes. This allows small and medium-sized businesses to trade and transact internationally by eliminating boundaries related to more traditional procedures.
Founded in 2009, we are now positioned among the fastest-growing companies in the sector. Headquartered in London, we have more than 1000 staff covering over 50 nationalities (and counting!) working across more than 27 offices worldwide and serving more than 45,000 clients every day.
Ebury has been in the UAE market since 2017 and is part of the DIFC Innovation Hub ecosystem. We were the first company of our kind to be given the payment services license by the DIFC & DFSA.
Hard work pays off: Ebury has just received a £350 million investment from Banco Santander and has won over 20 internationally recognised awards such as the Growing Business of the Year 2019: Larger Company (Turnover £50m+) and Financial Times: 1000 Europe's Fastest-Growing Companies (which we have been awarded twice: 2017 and 2019!).
None of this would have been possible without our proudest achievement: our great people. Enthusiastic, innovative and collaborative teams, always ready to disrupt and revolutionise the fast-paced Fintech sector.
• You will have a track record of sales performance in your current role and be able to evidence career progression as a result.
• While this is more important than the products or services you have been selling you will have a strong interest and understanding of FinTech and a desire to develop the next phase of your career in financial services.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas and market share goals.
• Able to develop sales strategies, techniques and tactics based on customer feedback and market environment; presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing message on customer needs and expectations
• Skilled negotiator, able to build and leverage relationships at senior levels, including C-suite, within international companies.
• Relationship focused, you will enjoy nurturing long-term commercial relationships resulting in repeat business and network referrals.
• Financial Services sales experience and a network of contacts would be an advantage but not essential.
• Experience of the local UAE market preferable
• Ideally with business/finance academic background
• Good understanding of the needs and goals that a business has from a treasury & budgeting perspective
• Ability to bring passion, energy and motivation to a sales organisation.
• First-class communication skills, able to win people's commitment and buy-in with gravitas and credibility
• Quick learner; strong analytical skills
• Fluent English essential
About the Company
Ebury is a financial services company, specialising in international cash management solutions including cross-border payments, FX risk management, and business lending.
Our unique product offering helps businesses to accelerate and simplify international finance. We provide expertise and excellent customer service, usually reserved for the bank’s biggest customers, with our innovative technology and unrivaled capabilities.
Our mission is to make international finance simple and accessible to all businesses. Whether you’re an international trader, an NGO, an e-commerce platform or a small business owner, our solutions are designed to create a seamless international finance process. Thousands of companies around the globe are trading faster and smarter by using Ebury’s services.
We work with over 49,000 businesses and organisations across Europe, Canada, Australia, UAE and Hong Kong providing them with greater and faster access to finance while helping them to manage currency risk and strategically plan their approach to overseas payments.
Ebury has traded $23bn in foreign exchange over the past 12 months. From 26 offices across 4 continents, Ebury can process transactions in more than 130 currencies – quickly and easily.
Regulated as an Electronic Money Institution by the Financial Conduct Authority and backed by the most respected investors in new technologies, Ebury is a trusted partner to clients worldwide.
Ebury is a member of TechCityUK’s FutureFifty 2017 and the Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50 2017, which recognises the fastest growing UK based tech companies.
Sales Manager - HORECA
Key Account Manager – Retail Sales
RTC-1 Employment Services
Key Accounts Manager
A Leading Trading Company In The UAE
Finance Officer / Head
A Leading Company In UAE
Account Manager - Sales