Job description / Role
Key Account Director MICE/TMC
- Responsible for the strategic vision of all MICE, TMC & airline related activities across the IMEA region.
- Act as the regional point of contact for Accor Global Sales in the above mentioned segments and rollout of related projects.
- Dual ability to be able to confirm business into: (1) our IMEA region & (2) outbound from our region to our global hotel network.
- Act as point of contact between our globally managed account database and our hotel sales teams.
- High level interaction and client relationship management.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a hospitality sales role, preferably Global Sales.
- Must currently be in a Director of Sales role or at minimum Associate Director level.
- Strong knowledge of Group booking tools.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is a must (other languages an advantage - in particular Arabic, Hindi, Turkish or French).
- Degree in Hotel Management / Business administration
- Strong background in MICE business (Global Sales perspective preferred but not essential)
- Experienced in both TMC & airline programme management
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to put plans into action
- Ability to understand, develop and lead projects across the IMEA region
- Ability to manage a varied and heavy workload and ability to multi-task across numerous disciplines on a daily basis.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.