Job description / Role
Retail Key Account Manager - Foods
Salary: based on experience plus commissions
Our Client is the fastest growing healthy snacks brand in the region.
With 4 years of consistent growth and supplying their unique product to various industries and institutions including Corporate, HORECA, Government institutions, Schools, Retailers, etc
As a result of their expansion we are looking for someone to help us manage and grow our extremely fast-growing retail sales network.
This position needs someone to whom our target customers can relate and who fits within their demographic, which is health conscious and professional
• Manage accounts of our retail customers across Dubai and Abu Dhabi, which include hotels, supermarkets, corporate clients, gyms, and cinemas.
• Understand variations in performance among the individual outlets and the remedy the anomalies.
• Perform weekly tours to these customers and ensure the appropriate merchandising of our product provides maximum visibility.
• Manage the inventory, billing, and invoicing, collection and account maintenance cycle via our ERP system.
• Manage the production plan with the factory to ensure the appropriate level of stock is maintained and no run-outs or over stocking happens.
• Manage the delivery fleet and own the replenishment schedule in the most efficient non-firefighting manner.
• Ensure payments of outstanding balance are done in a timely manner according to the payment terms.
• As a key team player in a fast-growing startup, you will get to reach out to other branches of the business (e-commerce, corporate clients, etc) and contribute as needed.
• This is a results-based job, working hours are extremely flexible, you can work from home or the office as long as your deliverables are astounding.
• Must have an entrepreneurial attitude
• A Minimum of 1 to 2 years experience in retail FMCG as a Key Account Manager preferably in foods
• Live a healthy lifestyle commensurate with being a brand ambassador for our healthy brand
• Experience within the UAE is essential
• Presentable, Dynamic, Positive attitude.
• Drive and willingness to learn and take on challenges
• Ability to engage with confidence.
• Ability to work independently and strong team player
• Possess a UAE driving license
• Excellent communication skills in English
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.
Key Account Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager – Privet Labelling
Sales Executive / Manager
Senior Business Development Manager