Job description / Role
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop, monitor and manage a portfolio of retailers/clients account, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
• Create an annual business plan/trade marketing plan taking into account levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the account.
• Lead or participate in the negotiations with retailers/clients on key launches, space, location and stock.
• Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the trade marketing.
• Establish and implement the plan including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training.
• Follow up return-on-investment of actions and animations.
• Support the development of the account, including e-retail.
• Drive the performance of their accounts (P & L).
• Manage stock agreements with trade partners.
• Monitor contracts/invoices associated with the brand.
• Prepare and conduct brands strategy meetings with the trade marketing.
• Engage with retail teams to deliver trade plans.
• Coordinate with other internal departments on retailer/client activity (sales, supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, merchandising, legal department).
• Work closely with other account managers and retail teams. Represent the retailer/client internally.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
• Proven experience as key account manager
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
• BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field (Pharmaceuticals).
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MASTERS COMMERCE FUNDAMENTALS
• Activates Business Drivers
• Pursues turnover and profit optimization
• Stays up-to-date with market, consumers& competitors
• Builds on categories Shopper insight
DEVELOPS CUSTOMER CENTRIC BUSINESS
• Collects and connects comprehensive knowledge about the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Influences the retailer/prescriber/Salon
• Builds retailers development plans
• Manages intermediate agent relationships
• Adapts brand distribution strategy
• Collaborates across functions
BUILDS SELLING PROPOSITION & NEGOTIATE
• Builds Selling story
• Sets negotiation priorities
• Conducts Win-Win negotiation
• Ensures compliance
MONITORS SELL IN & SELL OUT EXCELLENCE
• Forecasts business with accuracy
• Drives Point of Sales field execution
• Follows-up & controls
• Masters brand selling scenarios
• Manages BA/DA staffing & relationship
About the Company
For more than a century, we have devoted our energy and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. We have chosen to offer our expertise in the service of women and men worldwide, meeting the infinite diversity of their beauty desires. We are committed to fulfilling this mission ethically and responsibly.
Key Account Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Key Account Manager - Food Service (HORECA)
Green Gulf Careers
Business Development Management
Lord Search & Selection
Key Account Manager