Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently looking to engage a Key Account Manager for our Dubai based Contract Staffing division.
This is an internal role within Manpower Middle East which will primarily responsible to maintain, grow relationship and account manage several strategic clients in the whole of GCC to drive sales growth. responsible for implementing short and long-term innovative and successful sales strategies to secure contracts targeting the designated sector and/or any other sectors where the opportunity arises. In addition, the role will ensure that contractual compliance is delivered to our clients along with effective service delivery, while driving continual improvement of processes and procedures.
• Develop strategic and effective candidate and client relationships;
• Work with the Senior Key Accounts Manager to develop, implement and maintain account management strategies;
• Work with the clients to develop and implement recruitment strategies to meet their business needs;
• Identify and pursue new business and account growth opportunities;
• Ensure that business performance and service delivery comply with contractual and legislative requirements.
• Significant sales experience gained in recruitment & staffing
• Ability to engage at Senior level
• Clear & succinct communication skills at all levels within the business
• Strong proposal writing skills
• Engaging interpersonal skills
• Ability to conduct formal client presentations at operational and senior level
• Collaborative and team orientated approach
• Intermediate Microsoft office
• Understanding of the application of the UAE Labor Law, & IR policy and legislation
• Proven analytical skills, time management skills and effective organisational skills.
• Results driven
• Demonstrated business acumen
• Understanding of financial data and reports
• Diploma qualification as a minimum, Degree is desirable
• UAE driving license
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions