Job description / Role
Tradeling.com is a Dubai government funded startup, set up in September 2019 and is operated by Blink Technologies FZCO, headquartered at the Dubai Airport Free Zone, UAE. Tradeling.com is intended to become the dominant B2B marketplace for the MENA region by simplifying and enhancing digital B2B trade through a centralized, digital and safe procurement platform. It will offer value added services that will include finance and logistics.
Launched in Q1 of 2020, with multiple categories ranging from office supplies, food and beverage, and health and wellness. At Tradeling, we embrace the challenge to innovate on behalf of the customer and we value helping each other to accomplish our goals quickly.
The Key Account Manager will be an important member of building the marketplace playing a critical role in bringing new key account buyers onto the platform. A successful Corporate Sales Manager will be a skilled communicator and presenter who can find the best fit between Buyers and Products.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for building strong relationships with strategic and corporate customers. The candidate will be able to identify needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. Also, should be organized, passionate, and focused on enhancing the overall buyer experience on the platform.
• Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media, and referrals
• Set up meetings with potential clients and understand their requirements
• Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
• Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
• Liaising with Sourcing and Fulfilment team to ensure best quality service for customers
• Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
• Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
• Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
• Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
• A minimum of +5 years’ experience in Sales/Business development or demand within the technology sector
• Experience in B2B Sales, mainly to Corporates and Enterprise clients. Preferably healthcare, pharmaceutical industry.
• Passionate about online business, e-commerce, and sales
• Target driven and results orientated
• Self-starter with highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills, decisive and result-oriented who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain complex concepts simply
• College/University Degree or equivalent experience
Come build the future of B2B e-commerce with us
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are disrupting and shaping B2B online trade. Our culture is based on creativity, leadership, teamwork, excellence, passion, integrity, and fun! Our company is growing fast but we understand the importance of having a healthy work life balance. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a fast-paced, growing, innovative company, making a big impact on a rapidly evolving space, and having fun along the way! We offer competitive compensation and other benefits.
About the Company
Tradeling is a technology startup with a vision to become the preferred business-to-business eMarketplace in MENA.
Led by a team of experienced technology startup builders, with strong financial backing through Dubai Airport Freezone (DAFZA), we strive to become the main search and sourcing tool for buyers across the region.
Whether you are a business owner or a procurement manager, Tradeling is an easy to use, reliable and secure eMarketplace for all your purchasing needs.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Area Sales Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Relationship Manager (Corporate Services)
Alpadis Middle East Limited
Key Account Manager - Horeca