Job description / Role
• On behalf of our client, a well-established FMCG company in the UAE, we are looking for a Key Account Manager for Food Services (HORECA).
• Managing the team of all sales executives for Food service Department.
• Business development of Company’s products such as Dry Nuts, Dry Fruits, Spices, Pulses, Herbs & Sauces.
• Manage the Sales & Distribution of the total Food service Segment (Hotels, Restaurants, Catering Companies, Ship Chandlers & Bakeries) for all the Emirates of UAE.
• Training new sales staff and providing coaching lessons along with combine market visits.
• Handling the whole Department in the absence of the Food service Manager and reporting to the Sales Manager.
• To prepare valuable analysis to provide focus on the growth of the business and identify the reasons for any de-growth in the business.
• Keeping the motivation level high among all the team members by having the right professional positive attitude.
• Focusing on enhancing the existing business & target new potential customers to develop the Business.
• Effective KPIs were created and followed so that the department’s performance can be monitored closely.
• To be involved in the Company’s interdepartmental meetings with Logistic, Production & Quality, Finance, Marketing & Purchasing departments and representing Food service.
• To prepare and discuss Annual Business Budget Plan with the Sales Manager & Country Manager.
• To monitor Competitor's activities in the Market by conducting random surveys and countering it by making necessary measures and attractive proposals to our clients so that our Competitors may not take over our market share.
• To make sure that the sales team are following the assigned journey plans on a daily basis and maintain 100% adherence.
• Follow up with the sales team for payment collections from the market as per the Company's agreed credit terms and coordinating with the Finance Dept.
• Monitoring the daily market visit reports regarding sales activities for the sales team.
• Provide impeccable customer service and attend to customer complaints on an immediate basis to ensure it is clearly communicated to the respective departments.
• Handling the out of stocks situations effectively in coordination with the concern departments so that the customer should not suffer.
• Organized, quick follow-up, managing projects independently
• Good knowledge and experience in HORECA Industry in UAE region
• Language: English and Arabic (Preferred)
• Relevant Qualification
• Computer: perfect knowledge Windows & MS Office + ERP
• Academic: MBA
• Experience: 3-5 years’ experience in HORECA
About the Company
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.
Key Account Manager
Key Account Manager
L'Oreal Middle East
HORECA Sales Manager
Business Development Manager - Consumer Goods
BAC Middle East
Key Account Specialist
Nestle Middle East