Job description / Role
Arising from the ongoing success of its business in the Middle East region, our client is recruiting the above new position to drive our development strategy in this key region. The Key Account Manager will be based in the office in Dubai and will report to the Regional Director MENA.
Key responsibilities of the role will include the following:
• To identify, develop and execute new business opportunities for the company in the Middle East region with strategic relevance to the company product portfolio.
• To develop senior level relationships with targeted customers which can be leveraged to further develop the Middle East as a strategic market for the company.
• To manage a portfolio of existing customers with a view to further sales development.
• To act as a key market intelligence resource in the region, on an ongoing and systematic basis to track, monitor and report on relevant developments in the regions dairy markets.
• To contribute to the ongoing development of companies Middle East strategy.
The successful applicant will ideally have the following experience and attributes:
• 3-6 years’ experience in the dairy industry or business to business ingredient selling into international food markets.
• Willing to travel throughout the Middle East, North Africa & GCC countries
• Near native English with Arabic and French language competency at business level preferred
• A successful track record of business development, ideally in the Middle East region.
• Strong aptitude for financial analysis in order to interpret complex financial and commercial issues.
• An excellent communicator who uses facts constructively to influence results.
• The proven ability to deliver results in a challenging environment.
• Proven track record in developing and maintaining a wide range of contacts and information sources in this area.
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.