Job description / Role
Our client a North American food production and distribution company, generating approximately $1.8 billion of annual sales is now looking for a Key Account Manager for the MENA Region.
• To develop sales within the MENA market with regional accounts.
The main areas of responsibility:
• Enhance the regional key account(s).
• Retain and Grow business with the regional accounts.
• Understand the food service industry.
• Excellent network in the HORECA channel.
• To gain market knowledge of competitors/players in the market
• Introduce new and existing products
• Show the client the benefits of selling the company's products.
• Understand the operation style of each client
• Review the pre-sales of products and analyze the information
• Agree credit terms with clients
• Create a route analysis
• Train subordinates
• Create a sales cycle
• Monitor the budgets
Dimensions of the Job (targets):
• Increase sales, obtain new market opportunities and maintain clients
Knowledge and Skills needed:
• Must have previous experience working with Quick serving restaurants (QSR) and have handled large Key Accounts in the MENA Region
• Background in HORECA channel
• Presentation/Proposal skills
• Product knowledge
• Negotiation skills
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.