Job description / Role
Please apply to this role if you are a Fluent Portuguese/Spanish speaker.
Our client is an American Multinational within the Oil & Gas industry who are looking to hire a Portuguese/Spanish speaker to manage their Key Customer accounts mostly within the Africa region. The role is based in Dubai and main job responsibilities include:
• Plan strategies to ensure error-free work by “doing it right the first time” and convey this attitude in the daily performance of various duties, in the drive continuous improvement.
• Enter Customer Orders and provide confirmation to the customer and sales team.
• Ensure that product price is aligned with the company price list.
• Coordinate with the credit team for clearing credit/ delivery holds
• Provide Sales and Customer of the Shipping Updates
• Coordinate with the planners to ensure that requested delivery dates are met.
• Reviewing Letter of Credit to confirm that all criteria are aligned with company procedures
• Improve service level by ensuring on time delivery to internal and external customers
• Daily monitoring of open purchase order and open sales orders
• Review the pending order status with internal and external suppliers
• Ensure to meet the required Customer Service KPI (Key Performance Indicator)
• Prepare Shipping Documents
• Manage the supplier invoices in case of drop shipments
• On time invoicing and communication to customer.
• Ensure all filing is done and maintain records for audit.
• Follow company policy and process and compliance requirements.
• Learn and understand all VAT requirements from Customer Service Supervisor.
• Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
AED 13,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• University Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
• Specialist knowledge: ERP Systems SAP, Iscala, Accpac
• Language Fluency: Portuguese, Spanish
• Current Location: UAE
• Advanced Computer application literacy (Ms Office and ability to learn internal business systems)
• Atleast 2 years in a logistics/procurement role
About the Company
JLWorldwide has been created to provide world class standards of consultancy for various business sectors around the globe, with a key focus on the Middle East and Africa.
JLW can help not only identify the greatest talent for your business but also unleash the talent of your greatest assets… your people.
JLW Consultants specialize Executive Search and Head Hunting to ensure you have the best talent for your business. Along with Coaching services for your Executive Level Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Customer Support Executive - Export Documentation
Manpower Middle East
Key Account Executive
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Customer Service Correspondent Specialist
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE