Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
To deliver a win win partnership with the various Stores/Customers through delivery of consistent sales growth, flawless execution & strict commercial discipline.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- To strictly adhere to the company's code of conduct in all business dealings.
- To achieve volume and value targets through sales, at specified prices, to the outlets in the salesman's territory.
- To ensure that the contractual counterparts are executed with the customer flawlessly.
- To ensure products availability and visibility in all outlets covered as per the company's distribution and merchandising objectives.
- To ensure regular and effective use of POS material/back up stock.
- To ensure market coverage as per the agreed route plan.
- To collect outstanding from trade in time so as to maintain debtors to sales ratio as per company policy.
- To be company's 'eyes and ears' in the market and report on competitive activities.
- Interaction with the counterpart in other divisions for collection.
- To keep watch on customers on payment issues and prevent loss/bad debts to the company.
- Prevent customers from stocking and selling of counterfeits and grey stocks, report such issues to the Line Manager
- Execution of the Promotion & CBP plans for the month
- New Product Listing & Promotion listing as per the timeframe
- Perfect Store Execution as per plan- flawless OSA
- Coordination with merchandising team to pro actively resolve the issues on OSA GAP, SOS, NPD at a store level
- Closure of all claims & credit notes in a timely & accurate manner
- To effectively operate and maintain the vehicle.
- Ensure use of seat belt and vehicle is fully insured and registered.
- To effectively implement the promotional activities operated from time to time.
- To ensure stock delivery on time to the concerned outlets.
- To ensure update information on stocks/POS availability.
- To liaison with commercial department for sales information systems and debtors review
- To ensure compliance and proper usage of all commercial and sales documents as per company's requirement.
Liaison with Merchandiser:
- Display - proper record of starting and end date and make sure the incentives are given on time.
- Maintain standard and quality of display.
- Follow up on stock re-filling and fresh stocks in the shelves, using FIFO
- To ensure that stocks in the store have adequate shelf life and rotation of stock.
- Follow up on routine matters to ensure day to day reporting
- Credit notes/follow up etc.
- To ensure the availability of POS/Promotional stock.
Within the Company:
- Channel Manager
- Sales Co-Ordinator
- Commercial Department
- Sales team of other channels
Outside the Company:
- Account customers
- Direct consumers
- Develop new account customer
- Competitive information/product/activity/over all business
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Must have minimum 2 years experience in an FMCG.
- Must have minimum 2 years of CD (Sales) Experience.
- Must be Physically based in UAE.
- Must have a Valid Drivers License for UAE.
- Structured selling
- Oral and written communication
- Time management
- Van driving/maintenance
- Written and oral communication skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Selling skills
- Positive attitude
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Senior Sales Executive
Key Account Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Junior Key Sales Executive
|Abu Dhabi||18 Jan|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|