Job description / Role
Key Account/Sales Manager - Modern Trade/Organised Retail - UAE
End to end channel management role.
One of the largest players in the consumer electronics industry.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this person will be responsible for;
* End to end management of the OR/MT channel
* Drive Joint Business Planning initiatives
* Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to ensure listings, availability and with the trade marketing team on the activation of the category
* Weekly and monthly forecasting for all the skus
* Identify shopper and channel trends and work with the marketing, trade marketing and CI teams to influence the NPD range for the next year
* Deliver sales targets, including unit sales, revenue and profit, sell-through and sell-out targets defined at channel's level
AED 28,000 - AED 34,000 per/m + Bonus, Medical, Flights
To apply for this role, it is a must to have the following experience;
* Atleast 5 years of Modern Trade/Organised Retail experience in UAE, ideally 7 years of UAE sales experience
* Must come from a multinational FMCG company selling into Modern Trade or from a CE background with Organised Retail channel experience - at a strategic level
* Strong analytical and numerical capabilities to forecast and plan for the long term - this is not a role focused on only on driving revenue but also building sustainable long term plans for the category
* Strong preference for an Arabic speaker
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Sales Manager - HORECA
Sales Manager - Independent Retail Channel (IR)
Business Development Manager
Key Account Manager – Retail Sales
RTC-1 Employment Services
Sales Manager – Building Materials - Projects - Flooring
A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE