Key Accounts Coordinator
Job description / Role
Your role as a Key Accounts Coordinator is to work with the Key Accounts Manager & broader management team to ensure the best client experience throughout their engagement with Michael Page. Whether you are assisting in the Proposal process aimed at winning new business, onboarding a new client or working on one of our existing Key Accounts to ensure an excellent customer experience, this is an exciting career opportunity.
A leading staffing agency operating in the Middle East.
Proposal and RFP process management and coordination
* Coordinate and maintain team documentation efforts for responses to proposal requested / RFPs
* Analyze requirements and ensure that proposal responses meet requirements
* Draft proposals and communicate across teams to get input and meet deadlines
* Review and edit proposals, including creating templates and boilerplate text
* Maintain up to date library of template materials - track records, team biography's, methodologies, case studies, etc
Client Onboarding and Key Account Administration
* Review contractual and vendor documents as well as coordinating the legal review process between client/external teams and Michael Page legal function
* Manage client onboard administration process - company documentation, vendor portals, etc
* Maintain terms and conditions database tracking all live contracts
* Assist in creating and maintaining various tracking and MI tools to support the delivery team and client reporting
* Interpret account performance / delivery data, analyze results against contractual KPIs/SLAs and provide ongoing reports and client presentations
* Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns across various client accounts
* Assist in identifying new process improvement opportunities
Presentation / Marketing documents
* Maintain a directory of account management support materials (candidate presentations, capability and proposal documents, client presentations, reports, etc) ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed (working closely with internal marketing team, consultants, etc)
* An outstanding long term opportunity with a stable and progressive career path
* Premiere Regional HQ location - Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
* Fun culture with a work hard/play hard attitude
* Exhibit strong verbal and written communication skills
* Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail and proven ability to identify opportunities for process improvement (continuous improvement mindset)
* The successful candidate is expected to be a self-starter and multitasker who works well under pressure
* Able to prioritize tasks across various deliverables and stakeholders.
* Demonstrate a strong desire to learn and possess some commercial acumen
* Ability to work part of a team as well as worked autonomously
* Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office (particularly excel and powerpoint).
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
* Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accounts Payable Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||26 Jan|
|Abu Dhabi||23 Nov|