Job description / Role
• Maintain a safe, clean, and overall fun experience for the children
• Organize and store games, equipment, and materials to ensure order at Kids’ Club
• Work as part of a team in a professional manner
• Greet all guests who enter Kids’ Club and ensure the security of doors, gates, and grounds.
• Assist with pick-up to ensure that the child is leaving with the authorized person for security purposes
• Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner
• Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities
• Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to manage behavior
• Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts and biblical teaching
• Parents leaving their children in the Kids Club must sign the contact forms indicating their room number, cell phone number (if applicable) etc.
• The children should be greeted ideally by name every time they come to the Kids Club.
• Kids and Parents will be thanked by name when leaving and wished a pleasant day/evening.
• Full responsible of the gift shop items sale, money and micros.
• Report any shortage of gift shop products and follow up on the date of the product's validity, if any.
• Ensure that the gift shop is clean all the time.
• Physically fit and able to work long hours with kids.
• Qualified with current and valid first aid certificate.
• Excellent communication skills with children and parents.
• Basic computer operation skills are an advantage.
• 1 to 5 years School, Hotel or Kids club experience as a Kids club assistant.
• Observational skills and attention to detail.
• It must not be biased towards a race or a religion.
• Having experience using the micros.
• Have the ability to make children feel loved, accepted, and secure.
• High School or Diploma holder
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.