Job description / Role
• Maintain a safe, clean, and overall fun experience for the children
• Organize and store games, equipment, and materials to ensure order at Kids’ Club
• Work as part of a team in a professional manner
• Greet all guests who enter Kids’ Club and ensure the security of doors, gates, and grounds.
• Assist with pick-up to ensure that the child is leaving with the authorized person for security purposes
• Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner
• Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities
• Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to manage behavior
• Support children’s emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
• Parents leaving their children in the Kids Club must sign the contact forms indicating their flat number, cell phone number (if applicable) e.t.c.
• The children should be greeted ideally by name every time they come to the Kids Club.
• Kids and Parents will be thanked by name when leaving and wished a pleasant day/evening.
• Constantly sterilizing the end of every day before closing.
• Full responsible of the kids cinema hall as follows:
- Kids registrations.
- Turning on the movies on time.
- Watching children inside the cinema from time to time.
- Reporting any issues immediately regarding the display device, screen etc.. to the site engineer verbally or over phone, And inform your superior of who we will determine later next at the same time.
- When viewing movies, ensure that children are safe and not disturbed in any way or another.
- During non-screening times, please make sure the cinema hall is closed.
• Physically fit and able to work long hours with kids.
• Qualified with current and valid first aid certificate.
• Excellent communication skills with children and parents.
• Basic computer operation skills are an advantage.
• 2 years School, Hotel or Kids club experience as a Kids club assistant.
• Observational skills and attention to detail.
• It must not be biased towards a race or a religion.
• Having experience using the micros are an advantage.
• Have the ability to make children feel loved, accepted, and secure.
• High School or Diploma holder.
About the Company
A leading group in UAE.