Job description / Role
Kids Club Attendant
Ensures that all Kids Club responsibilities are carried out in a safe, efficient and timely manner, continually striving to deliver the highest quality of service to guests, whilst adhering to all legal rules, regulations, and guidelines of the hotel.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Creates a safe environment for all children attending the kids club.
- Creates an inventory for all toys / equipment at the kids club.
- Ensures all equipment's are clean and properly maintained.
- Ensures all club's rules and regulations are enforced at all times
- Be fully aware of club's facilities, timings and promotions.
- To organize kid's club activities involving craft, indoor and outdoor activities.
- To provide supervision as well as fun environment for all children participating in kids club activities
- Inform Kids Club Manager / Supervisor for any need of additional toys or replacement of toys / equipment.
Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Adheres to OH&S policies and procedures and ensures direct reports do the same
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Personal Attributes
- Good English language verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills; able to ascertain and effectively address guest/employee needs
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Degree from School for kindergarten / children care related field with previous similar work experiences.
- Minimum two years' experience in a related position
Your team and working environment:
We are Dream Makers and committed to creating memorable moments for our guests and colleagues inspired by our authentic warmth and essence of generosity
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.