Job description / Role
Raffles the Palm Dubai is on the western crescent of Palm Jumeirah, the world's largest manmade island and archipelago. This luxurious five-star hotel with 391 spacious rooms, suites and villas is embellished with hand-crafted Italian touches and offset by carefully selected amenities to complete the atmosphere of elegance. Guests can enjoy panoramic views, a private beach, state of the art entertainment and recreational facilities, including specialist boutiques, a VIP movie theatre, signature and private restaurants complemented by exquisite banqueting and conference spaces.
When visiting Raffles, guests will discover the individual personality and story offered by the hotel. At the essence of every Raffles is the delivery of thoughtful, personal and discreet service to well-travelled guests. Raffles Hotels & Resorts is an award-winning, luxury international hotel company with a history dating back to 1887 with the opening of Raffles Hotel, Singapore. The portfolio currently comprises eleven luxurious properties, from secluded resorts to city hotels in key locations around the world.
- Ensures that all Kids Club responsibilities are carried out in a safe, efficient and timely manner, continually striving to deliver the highest quality of service to guests, whilst adhering to all legal rules, regulations, and guidelines of the hotel.
- Creates a safe environment for all children attending the kids club.
- Creates an inventory for all toys / equipment at the kids club.
- Ensures all equipment are clean and properly maintained.
- Ensures all club's rules and regulations are enforced at all times
- Be fully aware of club's facilities, timings and promotions.
- To organize kid's club activities involving craft, indoor and outdoor activities.
- To provide supervision as well as fun environment for all children participating in kids club activities
- Inform Kids Club Supervisor for any need of additional toys or replacement of toys / equipment.
Occupational Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Adheres to OH&S policies and procedures and ensures direct reports do the same
- Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements
- Degree from School for kindergarten / children care related field with previous similar work experiences.
- Minimum two years' experience in a related position
- Good English language verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills; able to ascertain and effectively address guest/employee needs
- Ability to promote positive relations with hotel residents and patrons
- Understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.