Job description / Role
- Repair and maintenance, provide technical attention to all laundry, kitchen equipment and related mechanical and electrical systems on kitchen and propane Gas System.
- All public areas, back of house areas, Guest Rooms/toilets external areas, car parks and Engineering Workshop.
- Preventive Maintenance of all Kitchen and propane Gas equipment's at the Hotel.
- Check on performance of Laundry, Kitchen and Gas equipment's system and components.
- Check and maintain all hot ranges, kettles brazing pans, convention ovens, ban mares, mixers pass counters, Cold cabinets, Dishwashers Wash Equipment's, Hot cabinet and all related equipment's.
- Works on maintenance request from all departments.
- Ensure routine cleaning of all laundry, kitchen equipment's.
- Check on performance of all kitchen equipment filters, strainers etc.
- Cooperate with all engineering Talents on detection of failures of equipment and provide help for functions setup.
- Overhauling of kitchen equipment's and system.
- Check on water, oil level and control of major repair.
- Provide service of F&B department for functions and outside catering services.
- Cooperate and inform Engineering store keeper on purchase of parts.
- Work to be performed under normal and emergency conditions as and when necessary.
- All work is to be carried out on following all technical rules, regulations and safety standards as required in Sharjah -UAE. If in doubt consult your Supervisor.
Level of Education
- Vocational education
Areas of study
- Technical & Maintenance
- 1 to 2 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Desired candidate should have a minimum of 2 years' experience as Kitchen and Laundry Technician role in Hotel Industry.
- Should possess a strong character with a harmonious attitude to lead a multi-cultural team to reach the set goals of the department.
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a passion for service quality and excellence.
- Outgoing, creative and eager to share the HEARTIST philosophy and AccorHotels values with guests and associates.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.