Job description / Role
- Attend daily briefings and comply with company’s safety requirements.
- Make daily inspection of kitchen equipment’s and update in the daily log. Report to supervisor for any emergency requirements.
- Carry out PPM/reactive works as per supervisor instructions on daily basis.
- Carryout weekend duties as instructed by supervisor and update job completion by end of the shift
- Attend emergency reactive calls after office hours as and when required.
- Maintain service reports of all reactive calls, PPM, daily inspection records.
- Able to read/ update crew mobile application of CAFM system.
- Log spare parts requirement in the spares register and follow up pending spares on daily basis.
- Coordinate subcontractor services and monitor their compliance on safety.
- ITI certificate.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance of kitchen equipment’s/chillers/freezers.
- Must have worked with a catering company or with service team of kitchen equipment suppliers. Minor welding experience is preferred.
- Servicing/troubleshooting of kitchen equipment’s/chillers/freezers. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.