Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Kitchen Equipment Technician to join our successful business.
- To support the Facility Maintenance department in terms of all Maintenance related responsibilities.
- Attend daily briefings and comply on company’s safety requirements.
- Carry out PPM/reactive works on daily basis as per supervisor instructions.
- Carryout weekend duties as instructed by supervisor and update job completion by end of the shift
- Make daily inspection of equipment’s and update in the register. Report to supervisor for any issues during inspection.
- Attend emergency reactive calls after office hours and calls after office hours as and when required.
- Coordinate with other technician such that reactive call support is available 24/7
- Maintain service reports of all reactive calls, PPM, daily inspection records.
- Able to read/ update crew mobile application of CAFM system.
- Log spare parts requirement in the register provided by supervisor and follow up pending spares on daily basis.
- Coordinate subcontractor services and monitor their safety compliance.
- Capable of doing Minor welding works.
- Assist in transfer of assets within different locations of alpha outlets.
- ITI certificate.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance of kitchen equipment’s/chillers/freezers.
- Must have worked with a catering company or with service team of kitchen equipment suppliers.
- Servicing/troubleshooting of kitchen equipment’s/chillers/freezers. Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.