Job description / Role
The Kitchen Technician is responsible for all the Kitchen equipment's maintenance as instructed by Facility Manager while adhering to Alpha policies and procedures, whereby the role includes key responsibilities such as:
• Ensure that all kitchen equipment's, chillers and freezers are properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipment's and to avoid breakdown
• Perform preventive maintenance and completes the turn-over quickly and efficiently in order to satisfy and meet the end-user needs
• Respond to breakdowns of equipment and being available in case of emergency
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect himself and colleague's health and safety
• Compliance as per Alpha Sharjah's environment, health and safety policies and procedures
• Update trackers and maintenance application in a timely manner
• Ideal candidate must be ITI certified w/ minimum 3 years of experience in a catering company or kitchen equipment supplier.
• Good communication skills
• Experience in using a maintenance application is an advantage
• Committed to delivering a high level customer service
• Flexible to respond to a range of different work situations
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.