Job description / Role
The Kitchen/Laundry Maintenance technician will manage and repair all kitchen appliances, refrigeration equipment, and laundry equipment. Reporting to the Duty Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
- Ensures all work follows safe work practices and fire procedures
- Ensures environmentally friendly practices are followed when handling chemicals and refrigerants
- Ensure that all kitchen and laundry equipment are properly maintained and service to upkeep all equipment and to avoid breakdown
- Perform preventive maintenance and maintain the records as per Accor standards. Submit necessary reports required by Duty Engineer.
- Respond to breakdowns of equipment and being available in case of emergency.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests' and colleagues' health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
- Proper handling of engineering repair and maintenance supplies, spare parts, machines & equipment
- Coordinate with concerned departments or sections in courteous and efficient manner before work implementation with the supervision of Duty Engineer.
- Completes all work orders with due diligence
- High school or technical certification is must.
- Previous experience is an asset
- Proficient in appliance and refrigeration repair and maintenance.
- Good communication skills
- Physical ability to perform the assigned duties
- Experience Working in the UAE is an asset
- Must be creative, practical and have a pro-active approach to problem solving
Your team and working environment:
Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club. You will be a part of multi-cultural & winning team.
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.