Job description / Role
Able to repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all Kitchen & Laundry equipment, related mechanical and electrical system in Kitchen, LPG and fire suppression system.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide for you and your family
- Learning programs through our Academies designed to sharpen your skills
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
- Career development opportunities with national and international promotion opportunities.
What you will be doing:
- Preventive maintenance of all kitchen, LPG and laundry equipment at the hotel
- Check and maintain all hot ranges in the hotel; such as kettles, brazin pans etc.
- Attends and assist on maintenance request with other department
- Overhauling of kitchen and laundry equipment and system
Your experience and skills include:
- 2 years Trade Certificate in Kitchen/LPG and laundry electrical.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar field, Hotel experience is preferred.
- Practical and theoretical skills in kitchen and laundry equipment and fire suppression system
- Languages: Conversant in English and Arabic is an added advantage.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.