Job description / Role
Kitchen Manager - The Cheesecake Factory - UAE
As Kitchen Manager, you will oversee all aspects of kitchen operations, including the conducting of daily line checks and food reviews, as well as scheduling and delegating responsibility to the staff and coordinating their activities in order to ensure that kitchen goals and objectives are met on a daily basis
Other responsibilities include:
- Controlling costs for food, beverage and labor within established budgetary guidelines and ensuring units generate revenue
- Managing kitchen schedules, staffing templates, staff training and ordering, and production targets
- Planning and developing menus in coordination with the Executive Chef and Senior Manager of Operations
Qualifications & Requirements:
You will have:
- A Bachelor's degree in hotel management
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing a large kitchen
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Good time management and planning skills
- The ideal candidate will possess exemplary customer service ethics and exceptional people skills. You should also be ordered and systematic in your work, and be able to keep the kitchen working efficiently even at peak times
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.