Job description / Role
• The successful candidate will look after a delivery kitchen and possibly grow into a multi-site operator
• Look after teams of 20 direct staff and up to 70 third-party staff (Catering kitchen style, not all staff will be direct employees but the Kitchen Manager will be responsible for everyone)
• Subordinates: Kitchen Staff
• Reporting to: General Manager
• Number required: 1
• Duration: Permanent Position
• Desired start date: ASAP
• Probation: 3 months
• Other Benefits: medical insurance, Ticket to home country, 30 days paid leave
• Kitchen Manager / Restaurant Manager with strong kitchen experience
• At least two years experience in the UAE (Ideally Dubai but not mandatory)
• Exceptional knowledge around managing a full food safety system and be accountable for all food that comes in and goes out
• Must be confident and presentable
• Can look after teams of 20 direct staff and up to 70 third party staff (Catering kitchen style, not all staff will be direct employees but the Kitchen Manager will be responsible for everyone)
• The preferred candidate will have been educated/ lived in Europe, USA, Australia, Canada, New Zealand for at least 10 years
• you don't need to be a chef as you will never be asked to cook but must understand how a kitchen operates
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Saudi Arabia||22 Mar|