Job description / Role
• Supervises kitchen employees not actively engaged in cooking to ensure clean, efficient, and economical food service.
• Assigns Kitchen Helper and other non-cooking employees to such activities as dishwashing and silver cleaning.
• Inspects kitchens, workrooms, and equipment for cleanliness and order.
• Hires and discharges employees, and posts time and production records.
• Observes and evaluates employees' performance to devise methods for improving efficiency and guard against theft and wastage.
• Takes inventories of china, silverware, and glassware.
• Reports shortages and requisitions replacement of equipment from steward/stewardess or purchasing agent.
• May be working supervisor in establishments employing an Executive Chef, who devotes full time to supervising kitchen employees.
• May be designated according to area of work as Pantry Steward/Stewardess.
AED 1,000 to 1,300 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + accommodation + transportation + duty meals
• Minimum 1-2 years experience as a kitchen steward with hotel, catering or hospitals
• Willing to work for a hospital
• Accommodation, transport, and duty meals provided by company
• Available immediately on visit or cancelled visa
About the Company
Excelsior is a bespoke HR and recruitment consultancy, specialising in the Security, Facilities Management, Education and Automotive sectors. Excelsior provides a high quality, reliable and affordable solution to companies in these sectors.
Exciting opportunities and market insights will be regularly posted on this page. If you are a talented individual looking for a change, then our highly experienced Consultants are ready to match you with an exciting new career opportunity.