Job description / Role
We expect from you to ensure the effective and efficient operations of the Stewarding Department cleaning processes, and maintaining health and hygiene in all Food & Beverage areas.
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- The ability to follow clean as you go policy and keep work area clean at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness and order of all stewarding stores.
- To have thorough knowledge of the use of all operating equipment and cleaning process.
- To be aware of and implement the hotel hygiene and sanitation standards and procedures.
- To be aware of the hotel fire and life safety standards and procedures.
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge of stewarding operations, preferably in a 5-star hotel.
- Knowledge of chemicals usage.
- HACCP Knowledge
- Good communications skills.
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment.
- Defined development career path.
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.