Job description / Role
• Manage a diverse team of line cooks and Kitchens Supervisors.
• Responsible for the end-to-end employee life cycle of team members in their vessel.
• This includes support of hiring process, development, scheduling, performance management and engagement of our team members.
• Meet or exceed food and vessel safety, sanitation, quality, delivery and particularly food beverage health code compliance.
• Accountable for vessel KPI performance in coordination with local leaders and company direction.
• Understand how to manage costs and maximize revenue at vessel level.
• Ensure the safety of all operations, particularly food and beverage health code compliance.
• Ensure the operational efficiency of the vessel, including maintenance, security and utilities oversight.
AED 6,500 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Operational experience preferably at hospitality, food and beverage.
• Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures to lead a team of line cooks and kitchens supervisors.
• Strong organization and communication skills; experience managing people and working collaboratively across multiple levels, and functions.
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.