Job description / Role
As the Knowledge Management Lead, you will work as an internal expert to manage the organisation's knowledge curation and sharing programmes as well as supervise corporate communications across the departments to aid the government's decision-making process.
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Liaise with senior executive leadership to design and implement the organisation's knowledge management strategy.
* Oversee the development of a robust central archiving system that facilitates the derivation of strategic insights.
* Develop smart tools and methodologies to promote transfer of ideas and record communication among internal and external stakeholders.
* Develop a system to disseminate content regarding the organisation's initiatives to internal and external audiences through different channels.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to play a strategic role in the growth of a new vertical within a government organization.
* Must have experience curating content for internationally recognised knowledge intensive organisations.
* Strong understanding of various media to enable effective communication with the intended audience.
* Ability to think strategically in terms of culture and behaviour as well as technology and tools.
* Proven leadership skills with the ability to engage with the executive leadership team and build strong stakeholder relationships.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
HR / Operations Assistant
A Leading Company In UAE
Customer Service Manager
Public Sector Strategy Manager – Tier 1 Strategy Firm – Labor Sector Expert
NSI & Bluefin Talent