Job description / Role
Quest is working with a large and successful luxury retail company in the Middle East, looking for a Learning & Development Manager (L&D) to join their team in Dubai. We are looking for someone preferably based in the UAE and has at least five years’ relevant experience.
As an L&D Manager, you will:
- Develop and execute learning strategies and programs for the company
- Design various courses matching the needs of the organization (e.g. e-learning, workshops, career plans, etc)
- Analyze and identify individual/organizational development needs
- Support managers develop their team members
- Manage relevant L&D budgets and contracts
- Train and mentor junior specialists
- Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience in the same role or capacity
- Preferably from the following industries: Luxury, Retail, or similar sectors
- Proven experience in executing effective L&D courses and development methods
- Results-driven, organized, and can collaborate with different types of individuals
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|